* Day 01:
- Arrival to Agadir Al Massira airport . Meet our team and transfer to hotel.
- Dinner and accommodation at the hotel in Agadir.
* Day 02:
- Breakfast and starting our search, including Shouldered Kite , White Falcon , Barbary Falcon Lanier, Hawk Fierce and others.
- We continue our trip to Ouarzazate, while continuing to seek Rumped Wheatear, Ganga Lizard Buzzard, The Lark in the desert ... etc.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Ouarzazate.
* Day 03:
- Breakfast and departure towards Boumalen, make a stop at El Mansour Eddahbi dam , for watching and observing the idle therein, depending on the season.
Continue to Boumalen making other stops to watch: the Gangas (Cata, spotted, crowned, Lizard Buzzard), The Cream-colored and Lark clotbey.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Boumalen.
* Day 04:
- Breakfast and excursion to the Dades Gorge. Road to Tagdilt to observe: Temminck's Lark, Red-rumped Wheatear, Calandra Lark, and research Gangas and sometimes raptors.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Boumalen.
* Day 05:
- Breakfast and we will visit another small Tagdilt, gorges Toudraâ. We will make other stops on our way to Erfoud, as Tinjdad which is a small town and that means in Berber: A gathering place for birds. It really was the case before the place is overrun by construction. But there are still some perimeters which are protected by the authorities, and their vegetation are some species attract birds.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Erfoud.
* Day 06:
- Breakfast and departure to Merzouga. Birding in Rissani may include: Fulvous, Dove and other
The arriving time to Merzouga is expected around midday.
- Lunch at the restaurant Yasmina while Sparrow is flying overhead, and sometimes it comes right next to the tables to get a piece of bread.
- The afternoon will be spent visiting the lake of Merzouga, where observation lasted until sunset.
Dinner and accommodation at the hostel in Merzouga.
* Day 07:
- Breakfast and departure to M'Hamid by another road to contemplate landscape where mountains and Acacia tree are combined to give a beautiful natural picture.
During this trip, we must seek the Warbler Atlas, Babbler White and others on the bridge of the Oued Draa.
- Dinner and overnight at the inn at M’Hamid.
* Day 08:
- Breakfast and we head towards Guelta in the bed of the Oued Draa. Water points are strategic for birding hyperarid environments. We sat on the look and function of the opportunities we offered by the nature. We can have the chance to observe the Sparrow desert, the Gangas (Crowned or Flecked) Githagin the Bullfinch, the Lark, and other more common species coming to drink.
In the afternoon we take our findings from the research Desert Lark, Raven brown, Cream-colored Courser, the elegant Amomane or tape Babbler beasts that we look for in a steppe "woody" acacia . Dinner and overnight at the inn at M'hamid
* Day 09:
- Breakfast and departure to Taliouine through the Anti-Atlas. we try to see Amomane the desert, Lark Clot Bey, the Red-rumped Wheatear and Desert Wheatear ... etc..
Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Taliouine
* Day 10:
- Breakfast and visit the rocky cliffs of the gorge where the Souss Hawk nest barbarism, Booted Eagle and Buzzard (40 km). We spend the morning watching these birds nesting in full.
- Then we continue our tour of the Argan tree in search of the Tawny Eagle.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Taliouine
* Day 11:
- Breakfast and we leave Taliouine to cross the plain of Souss. Discovery of Argan (Argan is a thorny tree endemic to this region, providing nuts, which oil is extracted from high quality), a sparse forest populated subtropical many interesting birds. Stop at a station known for the possible presence of rare dark Chanting Goshawk (not yet observed by us in this place). However a couple of Tawny Eagle is occasionally observed.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Agadir
* Day 12:
- Early in the morning after breakfast, we start discovering the Waders, Wading, various species of gulls and terns at the mouth of Wadi Souss and the beautiful coastline north of Agadir. We finished off the day by watching bald Ibis, we are looking into the steppes where they feed. We stop near a site where you can possibly see a Peregrine Falcon pair (called barbarism).
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Agadir.
* Day 13:
- Breakfast and go to the discovery of the Biological Reserve of Oued Massa, where searching : Migrating Shorebirds, Wading large (Flamingos, Herons, Spoonbills), waterfowl (Teal Marbled Tadorn casarcas). Ospreys, Little Owl, large raptors, the original Tchagra black head, and sometimes a passage Ibises can be observed, Mongooses and Boars on the shore, the magnificent dune landscape.
- In the afternoon we will visit the surrounding steppes in search of Cream-colored Courser remarkable bird arid steppes, Lesser Short-toed Lark and the toed.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Agadir.
- Breakfast and the day will be organized according to the departure time of the flight, consider a half day free for shopping or other (like a return to Oued Souss).
Transfer to the airport for the return flight to the country.